- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Lao PDR
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Research & Publications
- News Center
Showing 1 - 20 of 302
10 Dec 2014
UNDP calls for governments, businesses and communities to boost collaboration for a new climate and development era
Tackling climate change requires serious collaboration between the public and private sectors, engagement with civil society, and having strong and transparent institutions, UN Development Programme (UNDP) Administrator Helen Clark said, wrapping up three-days at the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Conference of the Parties (COP) in Lima on 9 December.
04 Dec 2014
60 participants will develop their innovative ideas into prototypes to create social good by using technology at Startup Weekend which will be held in 12-14 December in Antalya.
11 Nov 2014
“Stonemasonry at Göbeklitepe, the Oldest Temple of the World” from Şanlıurfa Göbeklitepe, “Malatya’s Legacy, Arslantepe” from Malatya, and “A Souvenir from Safranbolu” from Safranbolu will be supported by Future is in Tourism Sustainable Tourism Support Fund in 2015.
05 Nov 2014
Regional flavors made by Seferihisar women will be branded with Future is in Tourism supported project which aims extending women’s labor in local. Products are going to meet with consumers both in Seferihisar bazaars and also via internet.
23 Oct 2014
Social Good Summit 2014 İstanbul meet-up was held in İstanbul Commerce University in 23 October. During the meet-up, organized for the second time in Turkey, people around Turkey shared their thoughts on how technology and new media can help achieve equality for all by 2030.
20 Oct 2014
‘Future is in Tourism’ received bronze medal in 'Europe’s best social responsibility project' category
Future is in Tourism, supporting sustainable tourism projects, received “Europe’s Best Social Responsibility Project” and “The Best Public Relations Project on Societal Relations” prizes at the Stevie Awards 11th International Business Awards.
10 Sep 2014
“New World” project which is a partnership between Coca-Cola and UNDP calls for proposals to its grant scheme mechanism which will support projects in three focal areas on sustainable human development.
04 Sep 2014
Human Development Report (HDR) 2014 calls for universal provision of basic social services, and stronger policies for social protection and full employment to advance and secure development progress.
04 Sep 2014
With ‘Life is simpler with Internet’ project, participants will be trained by 123 young volunteers about safe internet use, using e-mails, e-government applications, video communication, online banking and conscious use social media.
20 Aug 2014
Silk House and Cocoon House, silkworm breeding atelier and restaurant, are opened in Misi as places for Misi women to work and be involved in social and economic life.
23 Jun 2014
Dreams Academy, which aims at “waking up the sleeping giant” to realize dreams of persons with disabilities, opened its new center in Kaş.
19 Jun 2014
Helen Clark: Opening Statement at the Conference on International Development Co-operation: Trends and Emerging Opportunities -Perspectives of the New Actors co-hosted by UNDP and the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA)
UNDP is very pleased to be a co-host with TIKA of this conference on International Development Co-operation: Trends and Emerging Opportunities - Perspectives of the New Actors.
12 Jun 2014
Owners of 15 successful projects who were found successful in the pre-evaluation process of Future Lies in Tourism’s call came together in a workshop on sustainable tourism.
12 Jun 2014
UNDP biodiversity photo exhibit “Parks for Development” is featuring successes from the protected area projects financed by GEF and supported by UNDP.
10 Jun 2014
Equator Prize goes to Mediterranean Conservation Society for its community based marine biodiversity conservation studies
Mediterranean Conservation Society, supported by GEF SGP and UNDP for its marine conservation studies, became one of the winners of Equator Prize 2014.
10 Jun 2014
The “Life without barriers” project, which works to support the integration of persons with disabilities to every sphere of social life, received a Golden Compass Award under the category of “Corporate Responsibility”.
10 Jun 2014
The closure meeting of the UN Joint Programme, which aspires to mainstream gender equality in the legislation and policy making processes, was held in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
04 Jun 2014
UNDP’s special prize at 13th Golden Compass Awards organized by Turkish Public Relations Association (TUHID) was given to Yeşilırmak Electricity Distribution Inc. (YEDAŞ) for its “Mobilizing our energy” project.
26 May 2014
Kamal Malhotra, UNDP Resident Representative in Turkey, said a low emission development strategy which has concrete steps should be put in place to act on climate change at a practical level, during his interview to Açık Radio.
14 May 2014
Regional conference on sustainable energy and the role of private sector in Istanbul had people feeling, for lack of a better word, energized.
UNDP Turkey Monthly Magazine
Subscribe to our e-magazine
Please fill in the below form to receive UNDP Turkey’s monthly e-magazine, New Horizons.
- Gönüllü müsün? Yesterday AT 07:59 AM
- Düşler Akademisi Social Inclusion Band, 18 Aralık 2014 Perşembe gecesi Hard Rock İstanbul'da ! #musicforall #sanatciengeltanımaz #duslerakademisi #SocialInclusionBand #THISISHARDROCK #müzik #babylon #roxy #İstanbul "Music For All" sloganıyla yola çıkan Social Inclusion Band, Hard Rock Cafe'deki konserinde sevenleriyle buluşmaya hazırlanıyor. 18 Aralık akşamı keyif dolu muhteşem bir gece için Hard Rock Cafe'de buluşalım. Engelli ve dezavantajlı gençlere yeni bir yolcuğun kapılarını açan Düşler Akademisi Social Inclusion Band ile yetenekli gençleri gönüllü müzisyenlerle bir araya getirmeye devam ediyor. 2010 yılından bu yana Akbank Sanat Caz Festivali, Efes One Love, İstanbul Caz Festivali, Rock'n Coke gibe pek çok önemli festivalde ve Roxy, Ghetto, Otto, Garajİstanbul, Bronx, Babylon gibi pek çok prestijli sahnede yer alan grup Cahit Berkay, Bengü, Şebnem Ferah, Hayko Cepkin, Baba Zula, Luxus, Kolektif İstanbul, Selen Servi ve Güntaç Özdemir gibi birçok müzisyen ve grup ile aynı sahneyi paylaştı. Social Inclusion Band'i sosyal medyada Facebook ve Twitter'dan takip edebilirsiniz. Biletler için: Giriş ücretsizdir. Yer: Hard Rock Cafe, Asmalı Mescit Mh., Meşrutiyet Caddesi No:3, Beyoğlu İStanbul 0(212) 244 6738 Tarih: 18 Aralık 2014- 21:30 Düşler Akademisi: 0 (216) 688 3153 Yesterday AT 07:58 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook